Disclaimer: Power Point Files of content I teach at
Butler Community College in El Dorado, KS.
- I've put some of these up for students that have graduated to refer back to their PowerPoints.
- These are not always maintained for current practice.
- Current students should refer to their manual and online management system for the latestPowerPoints for class.
- If I see that something has changed, I will either update or take down the PowerPoint that has out of date info.
- If someone sees that I have something up that is not current, please e-mail me and I will remove it or update the information.
What's New Department:
New Updates for ACLS 2005 revisions.
news in 35 languages, www.icu4you.info,
Algorithms: All cases (1 - 10) are finished.
Rhythms: basic read-a-strip done,
Rhythm test - 20 Rhythms scanned and linked to the Algorithm's section.
Mitchell S. Taylor, Webmaster,
for suggestions or changes to this site.
Three other sites I Webmaster:
This is a YouTube video of a Voiced Over PowerPoint.
These are about 30 mins on Concepts surrounding Central Lines, Fluids, and TPN
These are about 30 mins on Concepts surrounding ECG rhythm recognition and ACLS.